Whistle 3 combines GPS, cellular and Wi-Fi technology to give you the most
comprehensive and accurate tracking nationwide. Plug the USB charge cable into
a computer or a wall power adaptor recommend 5 V
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.4 x 0.6 inches ; 0.96 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Item model number: 100-30501-00
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- #1 in Pet Location & Activity Trackers
- #4 in Cat Collars, Harnesses & Leashes
- Meet Whistle 3the best all-in-one GPS location and activity tracker for dogs and catsSmarter pet care is here. Need additional support? Call us at .
- NATIONWIDE LOCATION TRACKING: Whistle uses advanced GPS and cellular technology to pinpoint your pet’s location anywhere in the U.S. on AT&T, America’s largest network.
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN: Whistle 3 is like a cell phone for your dog, so it requires a subscription plan for cellular connectivity. Plans start as low as $6.95/mo and are selected at activation in the Whistle app (no separate cellular contract required). Works with iOS 10 or later and Android 5.0 or later.
- PROACTIVE ALERTS: Get text, app or email notifications when your pet leaves their safe place, before they get too far away. Wi-Fi network required to set up safe places.
- TRIPS: Follow your pets location over the last 24 hours to see where they went and when.
- MONITOR ACTIVITY: Track your dogs daily activity and rest to keep your companion in great shape for their age, weight and breed.
- BATTERY LIFE: Whistle 3 has the longest-lasting battery of its kind and can last up to 7 days. Battery life is impacted by the strength of your Wi-Fi and cellular coverage. Depends on usage and environment. Get notifications when your battery needs to be charged. Full recharge only takes 2 hours.
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF: Attaches to any collar or harness up to 1” wide and designed to go anywhere with your pet, even swimming. Recommended for pets 8 lbs and above.
- SUPPORT FROM WHISTLE: Need help getting started? Call us at .
- Note: The notches on the top and bottom of the back of the device are part of manufacturing process.